- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Fred and his team are great! I needed a new alternator and my car was taken right in and serviced immediately. You will never find a more honest,fair and professional business as this one.
This was a pleasant experience getting my car fixed, no surprises. Who would have expected an honest Mechanic? Harder to find than a Leprechaun. Now all I need to do is find an honest Plumber :) Seriously I will use these guys again.
The customer service is awesome. I went in for a 2nd opinion on state inspection results, not only did they take a look but they explained to me what they thought was going on, referred me back to the dealer and all this advice was free - I was willing to pay for analysis. I know I am taking all my future car business to Sack's Shell!
I went in to get stabilizer links installed on my 06' Ford 500. I was in and out in an hour with my wallet still intact. I was very happy with the work. I was looking for a new mechanic in the Morristown area and I found one!!
These guys are terrific. My father has always gone to Sack's Shell and I recently moved back into the area and needed repair to my VW Passat. After speaking to Fred on a Saturday afternoon regarding road noise coming from the front of the car, he thought he knew the issue (alignment) and offered to take it in at 8am on Monday. They had it back to me by 1pm that day with really reasonable pricing for the entire job. It is so nice to have a mechanic whose work my wife and I can trust.
Brought both my Jeeps to Sack's on a whim and was pleased with every aspect. Fred and Ralph are top notch, quick and effective. I'll be sure to use them again.
I've known Fred for many many years. Both my father and I use his mechanic services and get the majority of our fuel at his station. He always does a good job, is responsive, and most importantly, the guy is trustworthy. Highly recommend!
Fred Sackman has been in business for 21 years at Sack's Shell and has developed a strong reputation for quality work and honest dealing with long-standing customers that span across Morris, Essex and Bergen Counties. His supporting crew of mechanics, Ralph and Lupe, are also very knowledgeable and helpful, giving a clear transparent look at car troubles and making very practical sensible recommendations. I have personally used Fred for nearly all of my mechanic work for the past 6 years and have been very pleased with his willingness to work with me on higher priced jobs, troubleshoot at minimal-to-no cost and replace warrantied parts at no extra cost when they go. I highly recommend Fred as a long-term top choice when it comes to hard working honest mechanics.